Thursday, July 28, 2005

That's what I should have said....And I'm only four months late!!!

So, about four months ago, in school, 8 of us were sitting in Computer Science making programs that would sort peoples names. One of the guys was entering names of Star Wars charaters, he would ask "Who was that black guy that turned over Han and Leia to Darth Vader?" and we would answer "Lando Calrissian" This went on and eventually he was asking ones that I was the only one who knew. Jason Vinck pipped up(in fact it might have been him entering the names...I can't remember) "Pilon, You're on a roll!"(or something to that effect) and I answered: "I have the Star Wars Dictionary." and one guy said: "That's awesome!" and Jason replied: "Actually, that's kinda sad." And now, four months later whilst vacuuming the fabric flooring of the Weyburn Inland Terminal(WIT) I realized what I should have said in return, you see, I didn't respond with anything, I just went about my work when I should have said: "Sad? No. Sadness leads to anger and anger leads to the Dark side!" That would have been awesome and proved that Jason's statement was true!

I had a busy day today...Yesterday I slept in till noon so Last night I didn't get to sleep till 4 am and I had to wake up to go clean a house at 7:30(actually the 7:30 was to drop mom off at work, 8:30 was when I worked). We had both vans running and it still took us till noon to clean this first house...it was the size of the buckingham palace.....AND EVERYTHING WAS CARPETED!! the bathrooms, tops of the closets...everything but the kitchen. WHy the hell would you carpet a bathroom.....good luck getting the stench out when your toilet overflows....Which the one I am about to go take a crap in and time it does about every second flush......GO!..................STOP!!! 2 minutes 12 seconds. After cleaning that house we went for lunch after that we went back and cleaned the roof in the kitchen. After that I went and cleaned an apartment(not the whole thing...just one suite..and only the carpets) and Clint went and cleaned a 5th wheel(the trailer, not the spare tire). After that I had about 30 minutes for supper then at 5 I was off to clean the WIT(and thinking of good things to say in past situations). Then I came home and am typing this(ok I talked to my mommy first)

Tommorrow is Sounds of the Underground(SOTU) We were supposed to leave at 5:30 originally because Mike is stupid and knows nothing about how to buy textbooks at a school......He still doesn't but I will fix that tommorrow. We aren't leaving till 8 because all the bands before 3 suck...5 o'clock is Gwars show and then after that it's all the headliners. It's gonna be fucking awesome! That's about all I gots for now.


Man Sang

1 Idiotic Remarks:

Blogger Soulfood whined...

OK, that comeback sucks.

Aren't you glad you're gonna get money for that??? Little bastard and your under the table salary.

Anyway, have fun in Saskatoon!! It's a super awesome place and you'll love it!!! Hope the show goes good for you. If you don't get a hotel, you can come park in my driveway and sleep in your car. Well, actually the driveway is full...but you can park on the street.

Friday, July 29, 2005 12:37:00 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home