Saturday, August 20, 2005

Jeepers Mcgreeepers

Wow...so, I'm a little drunk right now...6 beers and a double shot of screech(40 proof rum) not super drunk..I can still think decently but I'm having trouble with the balance issue, and I couldn't seem to get ride of the third e in mcgreeepers in the title..I deleted it and then retyped it so I figured it should just stay. Just came from Scotchfest, the rest of the family(the siblings and two cousins, three cousins cancelled in the last two days) went to the bar and since I'm only 2 months away from eighteen it means I still have a few years to hit 19. Man, if I didn't delete and retype all the typing errors that I've made so far you wouldn't be able to read this..even that last sentence had them. Anyway..I was gonna go to Jareds to hang out but I decided not too......goodbye....

Andrew(con't focues on anything" Pilon



Shit.

3 Idiotic Remarks:

Blogger Soulfood whined...

Yeah, Scotchfest kinda sucked after you left anyway. You just brighten up the party Andrew!!!

Anyway, I just got home and I'm assuming you're passed out in bed downstairs.

I'm going to bed now...I'm crazy tired and have a meeting in Regina at 10am.

Sunday, August 21, 2005 1:02:00 a.m.  
Blogger Pilon, A whined...

Actually you woke me up when you came home, then, what seemed like 12 hours later I woke up an hour later at 2.......Man that was a long night....No hangover though!!!

Sunday, August 21, 2005 10:43:00 a.m.  
Blogger Pilot whined...

yeah very boring once you left... we should have gone to the inn or something. But hey, why try and tell Michelle something she doesn't want to hear, we're all wrong anyway.

Sunday, August 21, 2005 3:37:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home