Tuesday, August 30, 2005

F***ing Hell

Long day today, I woke up at 9, which turned out to be 10 because I set my clock wrong after the power outage last night, and went and cleaned the carpets of a house. Clint(my boss) had taken apart the vaccuum on the van so I had to figure out how to put it back together which took 20 minutes, it would take me 2 seconds to do it again. Went and cleaned another house after lunch and in another 1 1/2 hours I was at work washing dishes at the Weyburn Inn. Of course my car, being the peice of shit that it is, would not allow me to close the back window....now let me explain why the back window was open:

The front two windows of my car are officially broken, neither of them work, the right one being burnt out and the left one having the gears grinded down. My dashboard fan, which controls the heat, A/C, and defrost is also burnt out. This leaves only the back windows for any type of temperature changing.

Now to explain why the window being open is a bad thing.....It Rained.....A lot.

Work was long, but at least i had something to do the whole time, unlike most days. After work I see Jeremy and his girlfriend and some other chick I don't know drinking in Janx's, I say hi and then leave. I sit down in my wet car only to discover that the back window now closes fine! ARRRRGGGGHH! Also my windows are fogging up because of the lack of defrost and my windshield wipers are useless, they make things worse...This made for a dangerous and slow ride home, I almost hit a few parked cars.


What a shitty day..My feet are killing me....Although I must say after a week of working at the Inn my feet don't hurt as much after the shifts. And I was working with Curtis who likes Tool so I had some good music. And I have the next three days off from the Inn, although I have to go in tommorrow for Staff meeting and Inventory and I have a few more jobs to do for Clint.

4 Idiotic Remarks:

Blogger Soulfood whined...

Hahahaha. Welcome to grown-up land Andrew. And not the good section...the section where you're still a minimum wage slave.

I'm sure you could have phoned the parents and they would have given you a ride. Or you could have walked...it's not that far. Oh wait, what am I saying?? You just worked for probably a good 6 or 8 hours...ok, no one wants to walk after that.

By the way...it wasn't much of a "must see" post. It just kinda looks like my life during the school year...the hecticness of it I mean.

Tuesday, August 30, 2005 11:39:00 p.m.  
Blogger Steven whined...

You're welcome for the great car Pilon. I really had you in mind when I decided to sell you such an awesome car....Heh heh heh

P.S.- I am SO sorry.

Tuesday, August 30, 2005 11:40:00 p.m.  
Blogger Sydney Autos whined...

Scrap car removal has given an exceptional internet offering a different choose for Sydney cash for cars for a long period of time. Our central services gives an instant money offer to your used old car, Vans, SUVs, Utes, 4WDs, Bikes, Trucks, or business vehicle. Same Day Sell your used cars easily with Sydney unwanted car removals.

Wednesday, October 27, 2021 4:43:00 a.m.  
Blogger North Coast Wreckers whined...

Great post and very informative post. North Coast Wreckers provide the best used or new car parts at an affordable price. Whether you are looking for an auto part for your engine. Scrap Car Yard Townsville

Friday, December 31, 2021 8:02:00 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home