Sunday, August 28, 2005

10/10

So, Steve, Mike, Jon and I went up to Regina today, Steve needed some clothes, Jon some games and Mike bought an IPod mini, I just went along for the ride. We went to the Galaxy theater and waited 2 hours for a movie came on, it was The 40 Year Old Virgin........Fucking Hilarious. This movie is on my list of the funniest movies I have seen. A must see for everyone. It's one of those movies everyone would find funny, well, maybe not children, they might not get some of the stuff happening. I gave it the above ranking(the title). Anyway, that's about all I had to say......goodbye.


Oh ya, and when we were at Fuiture Shop waiting fo Mike Steve and I put our blogs up onto two of thier computers, we are hoping we might get some more people looking at 'em, probably not but it's worth a try.

2 Idiotic Remarks:

Blogger Pilon, A whined...

YOu son of a Bitch....And I can't cause I ain't forty years old.

Monday, August 29, 2005 1:18:00 p.m.  
Blogger Pilot whined...

PLus ... you suck!

Jerk

Monday, August 29, 2005 2:00:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home