Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Why does it itch so???

AHHHHHH!!!! SO FREAKIN ITCHY!!!!!!! Ok, so, I'm growing a "beard". Jeremy decided to grow one(and a few people he works with at the movie factory I think) and Steve and Jared decided, at what happened to be the same time, to grow "beards". They're pretty pathetic, well, Jeremy's is coming pretty good. Mine is better than Steve and Jared's put together and it itches like hell!!!! Now I just need to figure out what style I want it in...I think I'll just let it grow full, with the holes in the middle and everything. I could grow a beard except there is this spot on my face which doesn't grow hair, it includes my upper lip and is shaped something like this:


The picture I drew here with semi-colons didn't work cause the spaces disappeared for some reason...aw well.

only a little different, like an oxe horn! It kinda sucks cause if I could grow a mustache, it is in that exact pattern that I would grow it. God i hate this thing! WHY AM I DOING THIS TO MYSELF!!! IT'S SO FREAKIN ITCHY!!!!! AAAAAARRRRRRGGGGHHHH!!!


In other news, I am now the morning dishwasher at the Inn, sunday to thursday, 7 hours a day. Almost full time! The girl that did it called in sick again(she's done it pretty much every week I've been there) so they fired her. The sad news is that the new dishwasher is Morgan Foley, although he did a good job last night... I was happy.

Anyway that's all,

4 Idiotic Remarks:

Blogger Soulfood whined...

OMG a beard. Let's see if you can actually have it still when I come home in a month.

Oooo...so, you get to work with Jeremy every morning?? What a terrible way to start the day.

Tuesday, November 22, 2005 3:44:00 p.m.  
Blogger Steven whined...

For your information Pilon, I quit the crappy facial hair country club last week. Teach you to be behind on current events.

Tuesday, November 22, 2005 5:03:00 p.m.  
Blogger Pilon, A whined...

Well, I guess you'll just have to rejoin....NOW!

Tuesday, November 22, 2005 5:39:00 p.m.  
Blogger Pilot whined...

Might as well quit, I've already won.

Wednesday, November 23, 2005 3:58:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home