Friday, November 18, 2005

GWAR BLOG!!!!

That's right, the members of Gwar each have thier own blog, see it at gwar.net....fucking awesome. Got paid today..441. Not bad seeing as I called in "Sick"(Star Wars day) and didn't know I was working another day. Ok, so I'm not sure if I'm gonna be able to use my webcam. The myownwebcam thingy says you can't use it if you are on a wireless and now I remember that when we were setting up my parents we had to switch them off wireless so they could use it...oh, and just so you know, I'm on wireles. That's what all this has to do with me. Ah well.....I guess once I move out I'll use it.

2 Idiotic Remarks:

Blogger Soulfood whined...

Haha. You have a useless webcam!!

Hey, but you COULD make a klaymation if you wanted to!

Saturday, November 19, 2005 1:07:00 a.m.  
Blogger Pilon, A whined...

or I could just wait to get my real cam, or use my digital cam...but it is a good idea.

Sunday, November 20, 2005 12:25:00 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home