Friday, November 11, 2005

Super Extravaganza

Ok, it's not a Super Extravaganza but it's almost as good. The other day I was making my resume and working on some applications and the such when I decidedto put my e-mail onto my Resume(as it was on my past resumes. I looked at my old one and said "hey, that one is outdated and doesn't even have my real first name!" plus no one knew it since I didn't give it out...kept the spam mail real low. However, that is changing. From this day forth, you may e-mail me at andrew.pilon (at) gmail.com . YOu see, this resume thing just happened to be at the same time Jeremy offered everyone an invitation to gmail.........I took it. so now everyone knows my e-mail and I am going to get a lot of spam and junk mail....whoopie!

4 Idiotic Remarks:

Blogger Soulfood whined...

That is a much better e-mail to put on your resume.

Friday, November 11, 2005 3:16:00 p.m.  
Blogger Pilon, A whined...

I'm late to absolutely nothing.....your the gay one

Friday, November 11, 2005 6:24:00 p.m.  
Blogger Pilot whined...

if you want to avoid blog related spam, the habit seems to be to list your e-mail as name (at) whatever.com.

That way the bots that look can't see it.

Pretty neat.

Saturday, November 12, 2005 1:11:00 a.m.  
Blogger Pilon, A whined...

well....I wish I had thought of that or heard of that before I posted it.

Saturday, November 12, 2005 3:19:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home