Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Day off

It's nice to have the day off. I won't be suprised if they call me but unless they want to give me a raise I ain't going in.

the new Movie store in town opened yesterday. Movie Gallery I think it's called. Jeremy is working there. I went and rented a movie last night to support it.

Can hardly see out my windshield cause the inside is so frosted up. and everythime I scrape it off it just freezes over again....I need a fan in that thing.

In my continued efforts to copy(see part about me) my brother, I have bought a webcam. I'm trying to get it steaming but it isn't working for some reason. ah well...at least I have it.

And that's about it folks. I'm planning on doing a photo blog I was gonna use for Jeremy's contest someetime so keep your eyes open for it!

2 Idiotic Remarks:

Blogger Soulfood whined...

If you put it in the oven it might steam.

Wednesday, November 16, 2005 4:43:00 p.m.  
Blogger Steven whined...

Yeah.... my webcam didn't work too well for streaming either... although I'd probably forget about it and end up having me undressing on it or something.

Wednesday, November 16, 2005 6:15:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home