Saturday, November 12, 2005

Holy Macaroni Batman!

A few busy days....been working. It hasn't been too bad but by the 19th I'll be pissed off at them again and threatening to quit and then the 20th will roll around and the cycle will start over again. If I only got paid once a month I would have already quit. Ah well....It's money in my pocket. And I get along with most of the people I work with pretty well. It's just the managers lack of action when something wrong happens and a few select workers(Jeremy! Na! I'm just kidding, you're alright)

My Metal Zone(MT-2) sounds awesome and so does my acoustic simulator(AC-2). I finally got the sounds I want from them. I never realized how bad my Distortion pedal was until I got my MT-2. I had been blaming the sound on my guitar. I guess it is part of my guitar but not nearly as much as I thought it was.

Took some pictures of Alotta Cocka and Flippygrip last night for 'em. they look decent. I think my camera was set on a low light setting so they were all red. Check out the oli blog for previews.

That's about it for now...type to ya later! JERK WADS!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! HA!

2 Idiotic Remarks:

Blogger Soulfood whined...

I don't know if you'll read this in time, but....

THE PARENTS ARE COMING HOME TONIGHT!!!! (Saturday night that is)

Saturday, November 12, 2005 7:21:00 p.m.  
Blogger Soulfood whined...

OK, false alarm. They just phoned me and they're staying in Regina for the night.

Saturday, November 12, 2005 9:43:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home