Thursday, September 01, 2005

I Just Banged Steve in My Car...Ya.

Here it is, the Oligodendroglia contest.

Steve and I are at it again. This is your chance, as a weak and pitiful human to join Oligodendroglia for a time and win a cd(except Jeremy, he already is getting one, but he can get on the cd). Basically, all you have to do is get in front of a word processor, a pen and pencil or any other item used for writing stuff out and write lyrics for a song. We will use as many of the lyrics as possible on the next Oligodendroglia cd and a select winner will win a cd. Simple enough. You can send your entries to Pilonics@yahoo.ca

The lyrics can be anything, funny, sad, disgusting, angry....anything.

Have fun and enjoy...If you need more info ask me or Steve.





The tail pipe of my car broke off.