Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Guh?

Man, packing shit up sucks. I started to pack stuff for the trip to Vancouver but it's hard because everything I'm bringing is what I'm currently using so I have basically packed nothing. I just gotta pack the rest of the stuff and get it into storage.

Went to Dynamic Technologies today to see if they knew what the fuck was wrong with my computer and was met with a dumbfounded look. So no help there. If I don't get a good response from Behringer this time I guess I'll just have to send the F-control back....which sucks because it is so freakin' sweet. At least my Eurotrack works......mmmmm, Eurotrack.

Dad and I were going to go to Clarica and see about taking money out of the RESP but they are closed till August 18th on summer holidays......Jerk-wads. I never got a summer vacation this year...hell I hardly get a day off each week.

MONKEY!

4 Idiotic Remarks:

Blogger Soulfood whined...

Yeah, Clarica is a bunch of jerkwads. I agree.

And yes, packing sucks, but it's also good becaue you throw away a bunch of shit you don't need. Although I suppose you already did that when you moved to this house. Oh well.

You could try one of the other computer service stores in the city. Dynamic isn't really up to date with the side of computers that deals with fun stuff like music or gaming.

Tuesday, August 08, 2006 8:58:00 p.m.  
Blogger Pilon, A whined...

None of the really are...the problem in Weyburn is that not many people know much about computers so it doesn't take much to start a business.

Tuesday, August 08, 2006 10:43:00 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous whined...

Don't forget to pack your fudge. WHAT!! I was sure somebody else was gonna say it.

Thursday, August 10, 2006 12:26:00 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous whined...

Hey,

When ever I surf on web I never forget to visit this website[url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips].[/url]randomjunkification.blogspot.com is filled with quality info. Let me tell you one thing guys, some time we really forget to pay attention towards our health. Let me present you with one fact here. Research points that nearly 50% of all United States grownups are either chubby or weighty[url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips].[/url] Hence if you're one of these people, you're not alone. In fact, most of us need to lose a few pounds once in a while to get sexy and perfect six pack abs. Now the question is how you are planning to have quick weight loss? [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips]Quick weight loss[/url] is not like piece of cake. Some improvement in of daily activity can help us in losing weight quickly.

About me: I am webmaster of [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips]Quick weight loss tips[/url]. I am also health trainer who can help you lose weight quickly. If you do not want to go under hard training program than you may also try [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/acai-berry-for-quick-weight-loss]Acai Berry[/url] or [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/colon-cleanse-for-weight-loss]Colon Cleansing[/url] for effortless weight loss.

Sunday, March 21, 2010 8:51:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home