Friday, August 04, 2006

What Is That You SAAAAAAYYY???

Well, I still haven't got my F-control working(haven't had time to work with it) and I still love my Eurotrack Pro. Also, you smell....ok that's me. I just got off work.

So, I went and worked that 14 hour day and for doing it, my boss gave me 20 bucks worth of movie gift certificates. He's making me feel real bad about leaving in September. We got a new pop machine and front area at McDonald's last night..looks pretty snazzy. Oh, that reminds me:

Waluigi is one of the regulars at the Wal-MArt McDonald's. I swear to god. This old guy comes in With pointy ears and a big pointy nose and a chin that reaches as far out as the nose. And also he always wears blue. I know Waluigi is purple but when purple fades sometimes it turns blue. You see, this guy is old..I figure all the games were made a long time ago and he has aged since then and retired in Weyburn....it's fucked up man.


Kiss Kiss, Bang Bang - See Pilot's World. I give it 10 Abe Lincoln's out of 10.

1 Idiotic Remarks:

Blogger Soulfood whined...

You should give him a hat with a "W" on it. It would be funny.

Oh, and Waluigi sucks. Luigi's the best!!!

Friday, August 04, 2006 11:38:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home