Friday, July 28, 2006

Official Day.

From now on, I, Andrew Pilon, Mayor of this blog, Proclaim it "Andrew is Stupid" day in the world of Randomization. Every year on the 28th of July, you will be allowed to call me stupid and idiotic and stuff like that without recourse.(only on this blog though, and anything outside of the day will hurt you dearly.) This comes after I burnt both my arms shingling the roof today, in a repeat of the Sunstock incident. OR is it Brockstock? BrockBrock? Anywho. You have under 2 hours left this year to call me stupid and get away with it so get at 'er.

And tommorrow - How to surive a zombie infestation!

2 Idiotic Remarks:

Anonymous Anonymous whined...

Zombie Infestation rule #1 Watch Shaun of the Dead. Pay close attention there are millions of tips in that movie. As for calling Andrew names I missed out but he did just say stupid idiotic names so I guess I and everyone else can still call him names. Just gotta think of clever ones like McPile. That's mine no stealing.

Saturday, July 29, 2006 4:01:00 a.m.  
Blogger Soulfood whined...

I don't care what day it is. You're still stupid.

Saturday, July 29, 2006 11:08:00 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home