Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Argghyay!

Well, gots my equipment from Cleo's yesterday. I got the mixer up and working and played with it last night till 3 am. I love it already. The F-control, which is the portable sound card that I will use to attach the mixer to my computer I have not gotten working as of yet. For some reason I can't get the driver to install. It tells me to hook up the device and I do and then nothing happens. All the lights on the F-control work properly but that fucking driver installation program stops there. I went and sent an e-mail to Berhinger support though and asked them what was up so maybe I'll get a reasponse soon...hopefully.

Anyway, I broke a string last night and now I am going to replace it.......good bye.

1 Idiotic Remarks:

Blogger Soulfood whined...

Well, all this is not THAT interesting to me. But I thought I'd comment so you know that someone is reading this, even though nobody's commenting.

Wednesday, August 02, 2006 5:58:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home