Thursday, August 03, 2006

Interesting.

Well, The F-control was fine. I plugged it into Jon's computer and it was immediatly recognized(Thanks again Jon....YOur a life-saver). This leaves me with two conclusions:

1. The Firewire card I got is shotty.

2. The 6 megs of ram I am short is making a difference. Requirements say 512 and I have 506.

So I went looking for ram today but seeing as I only have two slots I have to buy a 512 stick....and everone is out of them. Plus this will leave me with an extra stick of 256 megs of ram...if anyone is interested, call me(It's DDR ram).

I gots a picture of my setup minus my guitars...here it is:



Not bad..I just need a new amp now. The Eurotrack Pro is the big thing on the amp with all the nobs.....it's a mixer for those of you who don't know(Shanna) and the F-control is the little white box on top of it, next to the headphones...it's a sound card for those of you who don't know(shanna).

And now....lets all make fun of Shanna.

WHy am I picking on Shanna today you may ask? Well, the answer is simple....She's my sister, why not?

Bye.

2 Idiotic Remarks:

Blogger Soulfood whined...

I don't consider it "making fun of", I consider it the "truth." I don't know what half that shit is.

Anyway, when I get a new computer, if you still have that RAM, I'll buy it off you. But I won't get a new computer until I get a job.

Thursday, August 03, 2006 3:50:00 p.m.  
Blogger Pilot whined...

Mine's taller... particualrily if you put my soundboard on top... christ it'd be huge

Thursday, August 03, 2006 6:47:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home