Thursday, July 27, 2006

Garage-ation

We got more work on the Garage done today....I guess for those of you who don't know we are building a garage in our back yard. You got the roof panelling done and over half the shingles on and we managed to spread out the dirt in front where the car drives up. I finished framing the door....I just have to finish putting up a piece of plywood. It's looking pretty good and things are moving along pretty quickly.

I'm feeling much better now...still a little stuffed up but it's clearing up. I was getting sick and tired or not getting any sleep at night(no pun intended).

Pirates of the Carribean 2 - They all meet again in a race to find the dead man's chest in order to secure the freedom of lovers, souls and reputaions. And action packed comedy as good as the first. And Keira Knightly is still as hot. I give 'er 10 hearts out of 10......that's both the movie and the girl.

0 Idiotic Remarks:

Post a Comment

<< Home