Monday, July 24, 2006

Still, Still Sick.

Iggh. I'm getting into the stuffed nose and cough portion of the cold...at least the sinus irritation has gone away. My colds always follow a specific pattern. First the sore throat, then stuffy nose and sinus irritation and then the cough with stuffy nose..all of those overlapping a bit.

I think the boss at McDOnald's has decided that I am now a Wal Mart regular because for the past three weeks I've been working there and it doesn't sound like it's going to me stopping anytime soon. It's not as bad as it was at first. It was really boring but you find ways to keep yourself busy and teach your self how to clean slower. It used to take me 30 minutes to clean the fryers and I've got it up to an hour now....I rule.

One month and I will be seeing TOOL!!!! WOOOOO!

I've decided that when I go off to school I'm gonna leave a select few of my games at home(ps2 and PC) because I am known for getting addicted to a game for days and weeks at a time. I'm going to leave the main ones at home to prevent distractions. The rest that I'm taking are short or boring enough that I won't get addicted for too long, or even at all, which mean less distractions.

I can't wait till my equipment from Behringer comes. There's a lot of stuff that I've been wanting to do musically but haven't been able to because of the lack of proper gear. This new stuff will allow me to record proper vocals and the effects on the mixer will add new dimensions to my sound. HURRY UP CLEO!

So, my parents threw away my work schedule yesterday. Not sure why. It kinda sucks cause now I don't know when I work the rest of the week...luckily I know tommorrow.

Well, that's about it. I'm gonna try and hit the sack cause I am very tired...chow.

1 Idiotic Remarks:

Blogger Soulfood whined...

You should take Alien Hominid with you because I got it for you and because he's just so cute!

Tuesday, July 25, 2006 2:19:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home