Friday, July 21, 2006

Still sick.

The sore throat has gone away but my sinuses are clogged up real good, and I have a feeling that tommorrow they'll be worse. Got the bloggers meet tommorrow, gonna meet some people and watch a football game. Riders better win. I have to remember my hat and camera and I'll take some pics for y'all, even if they are crappy ones.

Ordered my gear from cleo's. All I need now is a better guitar and nice Marshall amp. Unfortunatly they will both run into a very expensive price range. I'm not buying anything else unless it is a very good quality. All these years I've been buying the cheapest thing I can find(with the exception of pedals maybe, well, I bought high quality but still looked for the cheap ones) and I'm not happy with my set up. I'm realizing that I have to think big. I know a lot of guys who already have some kick-ass gear and I can have it too...but it will have to wait till I'm out of school and making the big buck producing records for bands like Rush, Tool, The Mars Volta and Shakira.

I know what kind of amp I want but I haven't really decided on a guitar. I might even just have some work done to mine. I think my Ibanez needs a new neck and maybe a new bridge. I like the sound the humbuckers on it produce so I think I'll keep them. If I could I'd put a full size neck on ol' betsy but that would look funny. I'd also like to get a bass and something easier to play in the acoustic area. Just so I can record shit by myself if I want. The acoustic comes last though seeing as I have one already and an acoustic pedal. The bass will be whenever I find something cheap in a second hand store of some kind. I would also like a drumset but that's looking real far into the future, many, many years into the future. I wouldn't have sold the last one but it was shit and I had no room for it anymore.....and I had just started to actually play it. I was doing better than Brad Wilk on the audioslave cd's.

But enough of my ranting. I have to get to bed so that I can wake up for tommorrow blog meet, plus I'm probably keeping my grandma and grandpa awake with my typing. They're down for the weekend and are looking as good as ever. Grandpa and dad falling asleep in thier chairs while the women and younger people talk...just like the old days.

1 Idiotic Remarks:

Anonymous Anonymous whined...

Andreew, shut he hell up, your typing sounds like gunfire.

Would a little consideration kill you?

Saturday, July 22, 2006 8:15:00 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home