Sunday, July 16, 2006

Concertina

So, I went to a concert tonight. I was kinda dissapointed. I left after the first two bands but it wasn't really the music that made me leave....it was the attitude. The first band, which constisted of Steve Biss, Chris Ebel, Mike Van Betuw, Vic Roman and Tyson O'Delle. They were good. Just heavy Metal at it's rawest, and tightest, form...even if one of thier songs soundly very familiar to an Arch Enemy song......but not too close. After that a band from Regina played. They were a punkish metal band, kinda the music that Mike Froh and them play. It's pretty band when a year ago that's all that was played and it's already the different music. People change what they like so freakin' much. Anyway, the gusy in the second band were cool and Steve decided to start a mosh pit.....It was Steve, Mike and me. And the second time the singer joined. It's pretty bad when the rest of the people are standing around laughing at us and claiming to be different when it was us three who were different. I dress up in something that isn't skin tight and black and I am different, unlike them. And the next band I have heard....they are loud just to be loud, they aren't very tight. But they would have gotten a huge mosh pit. I can't wait to see Tool because they are frekin' different. How many bands are out there that are like Tool....ok, now that you have a number...name the amount of hardcore or emo-core bands out there.....It's a much big number than the Tool one.

0 Idiotic Remarks:

Post a Comment

<< Home