Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Well, here goes.

In less than an hour I will be at the bank begging for a $10,000 loan so that I can go to school next year. Any less and I guess I can kiss the school goddbye for now. Got a few ideas of what I can do next year if I don't get accepted, the surest one being keep working at McDonald's and be promoted to manager. But I really don't want to do that. I've also ordered a new sound card for my computer so that I can plug my guitar straight into my computer without having to use any convertors. It will be very helpful if I do get to go to school. This whole thing is starting to piss me off and I'm not sure I really want to go to the school anyway, I want to record music but I'm starting to have second thoughts about the school itself. Life was so much easier when I was in high school and below. Didn't have to worry about nearly as much as I do now, and I'm still living at home, wait till I leave!

2 Idiotic Remarks:

Blogger Pilot whined...

Welcome to life, population... you.

Ha!

Oh I have a bit of sympathy.
But not much.

Wednesday, June 28, 2006 4:22:00 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous whined...

McPile HAHAHA!!

Wednesday, June 28, 2006 7:17:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home