Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Ouch

Went and bought the Devil's meal today. Nothing happened, so I figure I had to eat it. So with Wings part opne and two sadly playing in the background I sat down and started. Here is the Devil's meal, well one fo them. Anything that adds up to $6.66 is one of them.



So with that out of the way, I began to eat them.




After this a large hole opened through the time-space continum and Satan stepped out, that is when he proceeded to steal my soul and leave my withered corpse behind:



Interesting sidenote, Satan kills by Duplication. Learn something new everyday.

So, there you have it folks, my insane stories were true. I'm Burning in Hell, which, by some strange coincedence, is what the newest song by Serenity Painted Death will be called as soon as I can get some decent volumed lyrical content in.

3 Idiotic Remarks:

Blogger Soulfood whined...

What a disappointment.

Wednesday, June 07, 2006 11:28:00 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous whined...

Dude see you there in 2030. Save me a roasty toasty seat next too Paul Shore.

Wednesday, June 07, 2006 9:10:00 p.m.  
Blogger Pilot whined...

You should have done it whilst listening to the Rush magnum-opus album 2112. I'm not saying it's evil, I'm just saying doing anything while listening to that album kicks ass.

Wednesday, June 07, 2006 11:27:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home