Saturday, June 03, 2006

Scandalization.

Ok, there's not really a scandal, I just wanted to use that word.

Had a terrible day at work today, not that it was hard, but the people I was working with were pissing me off. I got the there at 9 and the manger that was supposed to be there at 8 to set everything up wasn't there. She didn't get there till nine, meanwhil I couldn't get into the food or use the tills so I had to turn back a couple of customers. She gets there and immediatly starts bitching about how hungover she is and how she is gonna get drunk again tonite and come in hungover tommorrow. As she's counting the till she keeps telling me to get stuff for her when it was her job, I ended up telling her to fuck off. THen once the other girl arrives she sat at the back for an hour complaining that she was sick. Then she expected to go home after the other manager came but she said she couldn't go, but she left anyway. ANd then I spent the rest of the day with the one manager bitching about the other. I spent all day doing other peoples work and having to listen to people bitch.

Scarface - A cuban immigrant becomes big in the mob, stars Al Pacino. GO watch it. 9 little friends out of 10.

2 Idiotic Remarks:

Blogger Pilon, A whined...

my counter is at 6616 right now, if It hits 6666 on tuesday I think we've had it.

Sunday, June 04, 2006 1:58:00 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous whined...

So it was Just like your job at the Inn. Wait go McPilon.

Monday, June 05, 2006 12:19:00 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home