Monday, June 05, 2006

THE END IS NIGH!!!!!

TOMMORROW IS 06/06/06! The end of the world(or at least the beginning of the end, either way, there will be a lot of pain).

Let's list some of the sightings of the number 666. if I forget any, please tell me.

Jeremy's paycheck - $666.00
Two separate license plates - 666
Someones bank account(maybe Danny's??) - $666.00
The day the fire suppression system at work is being tested - 06/06/06
The day The Omen is coming out - 06/06/06
Price of a small thing of dill pickle dip, small bag of chips and a milk to go - $6.66
One of Steve's friend's birthday(and probably a bunch of other people's) - 06/06/06
Number of hits my counter will hit today or tommorrow - 6666
The number of the beast - 666
tommorrow's date - 06/06/06
the date 1000 years from tommorrow - 06/06/06

Now, some other sightings of evil symbols or entities

I saw my sister yesterday
I have a pentagram on my arm and we frequently use one as a christmas ornament(I'm not kidding, I can show it to you)

And more.

SO what are you doing on your last night alive????


The Producers - I had a good chuckle at this movie. A remake of the classic by Mel Brooks, you know, the original I haven't seen, and turned into a broadway musical. A host of big actors including, Matthew Broderick, Uma Thurman, Will Ferrel and Mel Brooks come together to make this hilarious movie about a washed up producer and an accountant who figure out that it is possible to make more money off a broadway flop than it is with a hit. The set off to find the worst Director and some of the worst actors of all time to perform, Springtime for Hitler, A musical about Hitler and how he is so great. WHen the lead actor breaks his leg and the gay director takes his place, the play turns into a samash hit, a land the two producers in trouble for cooking the books. Although not the funniest Mel Brooks movie I have ever seen, it still pretty damn funny. I thought they did I very good job of it, although, like I say, I have never seen the original. Although it was a little long, by the end you figured they couldn't go on much more but then they would. It's only 2 hours long and for the most of the movie it's fine exceptfor the last 20 minutes or so seem longer. Other than that, it's a smash hit. I give it 9 Adolf Elizabeth Hitlers out of 10.

1 Idiotic Remarks:

Blogger Soulfood whined...

I seem to be doing homework on my last night alive.

Tuesday, June 06, 2006 12:37:00 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home