Saturday, May 27, 2006

Fkrasmgirmkdg.

That's right, I have no idea of what I want for a title. Not too much happening lately. Been throwing away more of my crap in hopes to continue lowering the amount of stuff I am bringing to Vancouver. Turns out that we are driving out there so I will be able to bring more stuff. I'm happy with it.

Gots a printer now. It's fancy. One of them Printer scanner and all that thingy's that everyone and thier uncle has.

Trying to improve my guitar skills lately. I'm starting to teach myself some chords. I used to know a bunch but those damn powerchords moved in.....god I love power chords. I've also learnt how to do Pinch Harmonics. Too bad I can't get a half decent sound out of them. I'm not perfect but a little practice and maybe a better sounding amp or pedal and I'll have 'em down.

Tales from McDonald's - part 3

At the back of the store we have the rack where we keep the syrup for our pop. IT is then pumped out of the rack to up front where it is served to costumers. The syrup comes in bags and when one gets empty the girls up front tell us in the back to change it. They can tell it is empty because they pop will be very thin. Every once in a while we get someone who has a real blonde moment though. On at least three seperate occasions it has been decided that the machine up front is broken because the pop is tasting funny and they stop serving it to costumers. At the end of the night when I go back to unhook the machine I usually find that is was just an empty bag and the girls up front were to lazy to check, or ask me to check. Stupid girls.

1 Idiotic Remarks:

Blogger Soulfood whined...

Wow, that is stupid. Just wait until the CO2 runs out...then they'll really go into a panic.

Saturday, May 27, 2006 4:24:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home