Thursday, May 18, 2006

Uggh.

K, so, for those of you who are wondering why I would shave my head, look at it from my point of view...I have the thickest hair on the planet and the temperature is 30* outside. A large amount of hair on your head just makes you hot. I spent the whole day outside at work(got some nasty burns on my arms and neck) and I was glad I had no hair because it was a hell of a lot cooler than a bunch of hair. Plus, everyone at work seems to like it so I think I'm gonna keep it shaved, maintain the length.

And now, for your reading pleasure, I give you the newest section to come to Randomization:

TALES FROM McDONALD'S - part 1

You know how on boxes, they write both the french and english? For some things the only difference is a du in it or some accents. Check this box out we have at work. The only difference is the order of the words. There are no additional accents or letters. They could have taken out the middle sauce and saved a lot of money. They must think people are pretty stupid and wouldn't be able to figure stuff out if it's in the wrong order.

1 Idiotic Remarks:

Anonymous Anonymous whined...

French people piss me off

Thursday, May 18, 2006 11:50:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home