Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Oh Jeremy, Why Must Though Loath Me So??

Right now I have about 140 Hours of music on my computer, about half of which I have never listened to or haven't listened to it enough to remember it. IT is mixed in with Green Day, Weezer, Pantera and Sublime. I've been slowly whittling away the stuff I haven't listened to. But every time I get ahead I get setback. Like when the new Tool cd came out, that's all I was listening to. As well as the System of a Down cd's I bought and the newest Pearl Jam cd. Every once in awhile, Jeremy comes along and introduces me to a band and that puts the rest of the music on hold because I want to listen to them. He did it with Sublime. Now he's done it with Rush. Although I had heard Rush before, I had never really listened to them. The other night we watched one of Thier DVD's and now I am the proud owner of Rush Gold, basically a greatest hits collection. Thanks Jeremy, now I can't listen to the rest of my music.


TALES FROM MCDONALD'S - part 2

We have some signs up on walls that make me laugh. I'm going to tell you about two of them. One of these signs is your typical No Soliciting sign, but on the bottom it states that no worker is allowed to pass literature on to another. So basically, if I wanted to lend you Hamlet at work so that you could take it home to read it, I could get in trouble. We'd have to wait till we were out of the building.

Another sign is posted at the Wal-mart McDonald's only. It is a sign that will help you deal with the press if they come. It tells you to wait for a manager, have the reporter go sit at a table and give him a free coffee, but do not allow him to talk to any of the other costumers. Always be pleasant and do not answer any questions. Then it has a phone number of a 24 hour hotline that McDonald's workers can phone in order to help them deal with the press.

Pretty funny shit, eh? Kinda sad too.

2 Idiotic Remarks:

Blogger Pilot whined...

I hate because I Love.

Tuesday, May 23, 2006 4:29:00 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous whined...

Not bad article, but I really miss that you didn't express your opinion, but ok you just have different approach

Wednesday, July 07, 2010 10:44:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home