Friday, June 16, 2006

Movies, Movies, Movies!

Got a bunch of Movie reviews for y'all. I've seen them over the past week and have been too lazy to put them up. Went to Regina yesterday with Steve and Jon and saw the Omen....want to know if it's any good?? Read below.

Fight Club - A man with a good life, steady job and a place to live in that he has put lots of money into, has his apartment explode one day. He moves in with a man he met on a plane and they start a club that allows them to fight other men for fun. Things spiral out of control as one of them takes over and starts building an army out of those in the fight club. It all spirals out of control for a suprise ending you've all probably seen. I give it 8 rules out of 10.

The Pink Panther - Steve Martin stars as Inspector Clusoe in the next movie in the famous Pink Panther series. When a soccer coach is killed in the middle of a crowded soccer field and the Pink Panther disappears off his finger, Inspector Clusoe is sent to investagate and keep the eyes of the press on him while the Chief Ispector assembles a crack team of Inspectors to actaully solve the mystery. Hilarity ensues. Although not the best Pink Panther movie, it is still a very funny movie. I give it 8 "Stop the car, oh god, please stop the car"'s out of 10.

The Omen - This is a remake of an older movie. When thier baby dies a couple takes another baby under thier wing, but the mother does not know of the deception. Years later it is discovered by the father that the child is the son of the devil and he begins a race against time to stop the child from killing everyone he loves including himself.

And I had one more but I can't remember what it was.

8 Idiotic Remarks:

Blogger Soulfood whined...

You forgot to rank The Omen.

Friday, June 16, 2006 4:49:00 p.m.  
Blogger Pilon, A whined...

Thank you Jared...wan't sure if I had that one tight. And Shanna, I thought you didn't read my reviews! HA! I win! I give the Omen 8 Demon nanny's out of 10.

Sunday, June 18, 2006 10:03:00 p.m.  
Blogger Soulfood whined...

I don't read them. I skim. And if you haven't figured this out already...when you're reading a chunk of text and a number pops out, it's quite obvious. And no number popped out...thus, missing rating.

And why did you give them all 8 out of 10?? I don't think you actually just rate them...you're just full of shit.

Sunday, June 18, 2006 11:14:00 p.m.  
Blogger Pilot whined...

What about X-Men 3?

Monday, June 19, 2006 11:42:00 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous whined...

X men 3 wasn't near as good as the other 2. And I don't see how they can make another one. It was still good but.. needed more action and less yakking

Tuesday, June 20, 2006 12:26:00 a.m.  
Blogger Pilon, A whined...

Ya, I remembered already that X-Men 3 was the one I missed, I'm gonna do it on my next post.

Tuesday, June 20, 2006 3:39:00 p.m.  
Blogger Pilon, A whined...

And Danny, if you want to write a review...do it on your own blog....Bitch! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

Tuesday, June 20, 2006 3:40:00 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous whined...

That was a comment not a review. If it was a review there woulda been a brief speel in there on some of the high points and low and some other shit. McPile.

Friday, June 23, 2006 7:59:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home