Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Upgradeage

Yesterday I went out and bought another 256 megs of ram and a 40 gig hard drive for my computer. I had about 100 megs left on mine. My computer is running much faster and takes seconds to start up instead of hours. I'm also looking at buying a USB sound board from Behringer. You can see it here. I've also been working at buying tickets to see Tool is Calgary on the 24th with Jon. Shanna is being kind enough to allow me to use her credit card for it but I just have to be able to talk to her now.

Dave Chapelle's Block Party - Wasn't exactly what I expected. Had a lot of typical Dave Chapelle humour but it also showed a lot of the rap music with it's hippin' and a-hoppin' and a-bippin' and a-boppin', I forgot what the jazz was all about! The movie was more just about the people coming together than it was about homour. I give it 6.5 industrious prostitutes out of 10.

0 Idiotic Remarks:

Post a Comment

<< Home