Thursday, July 20, 2006

Sick.

Kinda sick right now. Going through a cold. My throat is on freakin' fire right now. But ah well..I think it's starting to get better.

Went to Music Craft today and placed my order for some recording equipment. After a lot of deliberation I choose the following:

EURORACK PRO RX1202FX Ultra Low-Noise Design 12-Input Mic/Line Rack Mixer with Premium Mic Preamplifiers and 24-Bit Multi-FX Processor

and in order to hook that up to my computer I had to buy:

F-CONTROL AUDIO FCA202 Ultra low-latency 2 In/2 Out 24-Bit/96 kHz FireWire® Audio Interface

Now all I need is a Firewire card for my comp and I am set.

1 Idiotic Remarks:

Anonymous Anonymous whined...

Dude your way to high tech for the Amish life.

Friday, July 21, 2006 12:04:00 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home