Monday, July 24, 2006

Sleepless

Well, still got the cold which means I am awake all night. Took some Nyquil so that should knock me out soon, for now, I'm posting.

Went to the Bloggers meet and football game yesterday. For mor info see Pilot's World. I wish I hadn't been so sick or I would have enjoyed it more. All in all I thought it was a lot of fun. I got some pics but I don't think they'll look too good. I haven't looked at them yet though.

I'm currently recording the old Sisivalant jam tape I have onto my comp....I might put some of it up. A lot less than I remember there being. In some ways I remember us sounding worse and in some ways I remember us sounding better. I remember the sound of my guitar being different but it still isn't as bad as I thought it would be when I popped the tape in. All you can hear playing is Mike, Gumbo and me. Steve and Jon weren't plugged in yet, in fact, I think Jon was still using Ol' Betsy for a bass. Sad. Only three songs, not even a complete of the last one. I remeber having a tape of us playing one song over and over again but I'm not sure what happened to it. I might have taped over it but I sure hope not. Wait, I'm listening here and the tape had stopped last time earlier than this. And I just realized why the drums sound so crappy...it's because Mike's using my drums. oh, man...We are Sisivalant. You know a song had to be bad when even we dropped it. Man this brings back memories...we would have sounded so much better if I had my Metal Zone then. But whatever. We still had fun and I think we all learnt a lot. Man, we ruled. Oh MAN!!! a version without the Sponge Bob theme at the end!! WICKED! This tape kicks ass......I think this might be where we decided to add it, nope, maybe not...man. I keep making this really cool sound that I'd like to use but I have no idea how I did it. I know it's feedback but I'm doing some fingering to do it...I think I've got it....oh, someone just said Sponge Bob! Man, we were witty. Actually I haven't heard jon talk and very little of Steve. No guys...that riff would have sucked..I'm glad we used the Sponge Bob theme. Jeeze, Mike, how can you say it sucks when you haven't even tried it. Here is the third Ode practice. My guitar had such a buzz to it.

We kicked ass.

Well, I'm gonna keep listening here. Shine on bitches.

0 Idiotic Remarks:

Post a Comment

<< Home