Wednesday, February 01, 2006

A lot

A bunch of things for you tonite. I would have told you some of it last night but I just didn't feel like blogging.

Had my first day at work today. only a 4 hour shift but it went pretty good. I've pretty much got everything down..I just have to learn how to put together the meals more..which won't be all that hard. Everything is so automated and timed. All I have to do is put stuiff down and then walk away and it will finish itself pretty much. Sadly I only have that shift this week and I only work 8 hours next week....My hours better go up. I figure they are probably just trying to work me into the schedule, seeing as it's already made up for next week. I'll give 'em a chance.

Got my deposit in for my Tattoo today...It's gonna be awesome.

You guys should go visit Pilot's World and bomb Dave. YOu see. I am now the Prince of one of Jeremy's territories...or whatever he calls them. Therefore vote Dave into death!!! Jeremy and I are working on a little project. He's gonna try to get me addicted to Meth and see what happens...Frankly I don't think he'll be able to get me addicted..I mean, I don't have an addictive personality..I mean, it's just a drug. Nothing to worry about.

Got 5 movie reviews for ya today:

The Passion: A movie everyone has to see at least once. I only had one problem with this movie(other than the fact that I knew how it was gonne end): I don't care if your the son of god, if a human loses that much blood, he isn't going to be able to carry that big of a cross up that hill..I'm sorry, but he lost about half of his blood. Other than that though it was a good movie..I give it 8.5 crosses out of 10.

Philadelphia: If you haven't seen this one immediatly go out and see it...while your at it get me some chips. This movie is about a man who was wrongfully fired when is employers found out he had AIDS and was gay. He files a lawsuit against them and with the help of a man who is very uncomfortable with gays, he wins. A very powerful movie with a few big names in it.....I give it 9.5 gays out of 10.

Dark City: This movie is about this race of beings who can shape physical objects with thier mind. Looking for eternal life they capture a large amount of humans and put them on a city in space. Continually changing the city and the minds of the people one man realizes what is happening and finds he has the ability to change matter like the aliens. In traditional american movie fashion he thwarts the evil aliens and makes his own home on the space city. The video style of the movie is reminicent of Blade Runer, without all the flashy lights and futuristic crap. although, Blade Runner was still better. I give it 8 tunes out of 10.

A Mighty Wind: ANother Mockumentary by the guys who did Spinal Tap and Waiting for Guffman. FUnnier than Guffman but not as good as Spinal Tap. This one is about a group of folks singers getting together to put on a concert for a legendary folk singer who recently died. THis movie has many big names in it and some of them sing like you wouldn't believe. And some very beautiful songs..just ask Jeremy. I give it 8 eye poking flowers out of 10.

Predator: A predator form outer space comes to earth and starts killing people in a jungle...Arnold Swarzenager kicks it's ass..that's all you need to know. I give it 8 mud wouldn't keep you that cold for that longs out of 10.

Well, those are the movies.Since I don't work for awhile I'm gonna go pick up some more movies tommorrow. I might get them free for working there and if I don't, they'll be cheap cause I get half off for being Jeremy's brother...hahaha, you guys that aren't my family suck!!

Well, that's all for today folks..remember, DEATH TO DAVE!!!

4 Idiotic Remarks:

Blogger Unknown whined...

If you liked A Mighty Wind and Waiting for Guffman, you should check out Best in Show. It's my favorite of the 3.

Wednesday, February 01, 2006 10:44:00 p.m.  
Blogger Soulfood whined...

Andrew, they're probably just weaning you in. What happens when fast food places give 8 hour shifts right away, is that people get too much information thrown at them and get too frazzled. Now, I'm not saying you would have gotten frazzled...just most of the idiots who work at fast food do. Or the young people who are like 15 and it's their first job. Your hours will most likely go up.

Thursday, February 02, 2006 9:11:00 a.m.  
Blogger Pilon, A whined...

No SHit Sherlock....I'm pretty sure I came to that assumption the second I looked at the schedule..It doesn't help that they already have i tmade for 2 weeks in advance.

Friday, February 03, 2006 11:51:00 a.m.  
Blogger Pilon, A whined...

And Dave, don't talk about being unorganized...check out the title bar on your blog..it just says < img >.

Friday, February 03, 2006 11:53:00 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home