Thursday, June 23, 2005

Whaaaaa??

Well, I got my tux for grad yesterday and boy do I look sharp in it. I look so sharp that I could cut open a piece of titanium with my titanium cutters. For those of you who don't know, it's silver. I also fixed my car yesterday. I couldn't get it to start and when my and Dad went to jump it(the battery had been dead before so we figured it was that) it was discovered that I had accidentaly knocked it into reverse after I had parked it and you have to be in park to turn it on. *Pause for large amounts of laughter to die down* Me and Steve have been talking about another Oligodendroglia cd. Still in the planning stages though, I have to write some more stuff for it....well not write but record. This time instead of using the program to edit in the bass I will actually use a bass......It's gonna rule!!! WOOOOO!! I have joined the Pylon team for those of you who don't know and I added a link to that site along the side. Wrote my History 30 test today and I think it went terrible. Enough said about that. My brother, Jeremy, has landed the bomb shell that he will be moving back to weyburn. I just got the smell out! I'm gonna have to go buy a gas mask, luckily I've been around him for so long that I have a little tolerance for it, a gas mask won't help normal people. Jeremy, if you read that you deserve worse because of the picture you puit up...your just lucky I had to wipe the computer 2 months ago and that shanna is protecting your ass or else you sitting naked on a toy tractor would be up all over the internet. bye.

2 Idiotic Remarks:

Blogger Pilot whined...

Youre Game and Help file still don't work

Thursday, June 23, 2005 8:17:00 p.m.  
Blogger Pilon, A whined...

Ya, and you look like Richard Simmons.

Friday, June 24, 2005 1:04:00 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home