Wednesday, June 01, 2005

WOOT!!

So, it's been awhile since I updated this thing, I wasn't even gonna do it tonite but I'm forcing myself. I managed to get Earthseige 2 to work on this machine and just beat it.....again. I love that game. I guess I have lots of stuff to talk about so I guess I'll get to it.

Annie --> Well, we did our first show for Annie today to some of the schools around and we have another one tommorrow. It went pretty well. The music is really easy, at least it is for the guitar. It's good show but there are actually two different crews because about 6 of the parts are shared, including Annie, Daddy Warbucks and a few other major parts. Steve shares the role of Daddy Warbucks. His group has the better actors but the other one has the better voices, at least in my opinion(you know it's true Steve). So it's really based on whether you like the singing or acting more, although no matter what show you go to you will get good actors and good singers alongside a few bad singers(I won't mention any names(I'm not talking about you Steve, I can rarely hear you, man)).

25th/grad party --> We had a party for my parents 25th anniversary the other day and also for my grad since most of my family wouldn't be able to make it. I got some pretty cool presents. First off is Fredrico Rodriguez Pilon Jr. or Freddy for short. He is my new Beta fish I got from my Aunty Susan. He is a lively little bugger, every time my hand goes near the jar his gills are up and he's jotting all over the place, it's awesome. Next is my new watch, which I got from my gosmother, Aunty Jackie. It has this light you can turn on so that whenever you lift your wrist the light will come on automatically, awesome, eh? It also has the ability to store 15 phone numbers, 2 different times, 5 alarms and a timer and countdown thingy. Best watch I've every had(which isn't saying much since I never buy expensive watches because I lose them when I go to gym, but now I'm not in gym! HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!). Also I got towels with Grad '02 on them from my Aunty Diana(by the way, these people have husbands and kids I just don't feel like typing a second name, I figure the females went to more work getting these than the males did). I got some nice blankets, include one she made herself from my Grandma Forer, very nice and warm blankets, well the one she made is anyway, the others are still in the bag cause I don't really need them. My Grandma Pilon did the usual cross stitch that she does for us grandkids of some eskimos. The look really nice and I can't wait till she's gives 'em back in the frame. Oh, hehe, my aunty Jackie also got me one of those screwdrivers that slide out the different bits. Like those old pens that had 6 different colours in them. Some old family freinds from Melville, the Lipinski's got me a beer mug and a key chain with my initials and a congrats from the Lipinski's engraved on it. It's too good looking for my key chain. My aunty Dee and Family got me a very nice and big Thermos, It'll be good for the summer when I'm cleaning carpets, or wait, I think they gave me the set of steak knives, or maybe both, I know for sure they gave me the knives and I'm close to sure the thermos as well. My aunty Vickie got me a laundry basket with towels and rags(for working on my car) in it, those are gonna come in handy. My sister, Shanna got me two t-shirts, one that says "I graduated with the best edumacation muney could bye" and the other with the pillsbury dough boy on it with "Don't poke me" underneath. I also got a cookbook from my Aunt Gilda and family which will come in handy since all I know how to cook is Mac and cheese, canned food, itchy ban(yes I realize that spelling is incorrect), meatballs and tomato sauce. That seems like a lot but I assure you, it isn't. I also got $10 form my Great Aunt Esther and $20 from my Aunty Janet, both of which we didn't know were coming till about the day before or day of.

Earthseige 2 --> I GOT EARTHSEIGE 2 WORKING!!! I AM THE HAPPIEST MAN ALIVE!!! THAT GAME IS ALMOST AS GOOD AS TIE FIGHTER!!!

Audioslave: Out of Exile --> A good cd but not as good as the first. I would recommend buying a better cd. But hey, who wouldn't?

I hate everyone --> I also got another unexpected present from my Aunty Sue that I wasn't expecting till my wedding and now have to burn in the fires of hell. It's a gigantic picture of me takin' a crap when I was 2. Go ahead, laugh it up, asshole! It's a god-damn invasion of my privacy as a human being. And why me?? Why not that picture of Jeremy sitting on the tractor naked(which I have on my comp should anyone want it, don't worry, you can't see anything). Assholes!

Well, that's about everything, I think this is about my longest post to date. Good day chum.....p.

{Beep-Boop} Beam me up Scotty {Beep-Boop}
Pilon gone!

3 Idiotic Remarks:

Blogger Soulfood whined...

That's right...my present was the best. I put oh so much thought into it!! haha.

You know what I realized....we all have easily recalled embarassing pictures except for Michelle!! What's her embarrasing picture?? We need to find out and send it across the internet!! hahahahahaha Oh, and you forgot to mention our most excellent prank that went off without a hitch.

Thursday, June 02, 2005 11:19:00 a.m.  
Blogger Pilot whined...

I'm thinking it's time we posted andrew's pic on the web, for the WORLD TO SEE.

Thursday, June 02, 2005 5:05:00 p.m.  
Blogger Pilon, A whined...

Man, there is a gigantic picture of it sitting here in the basement for anyone to see. I really don't care, I have a pic of you on the tractor, just remember that.

Thursday, June 02, 2005 7:42:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home