Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Bloody Car!!!!

First off, I got myself a Ford Tempo today from Steve and the damn thing needed to be jumped and I had a hell of a time getting the connector to stay on the battery. But I did it and it's charging as we speak.



Secondly I gave blood for the first time today. It wasn't that great of an experience. At first the girl missed my vain and had to keep wiggling he needle around but that wasn't too bad. The worst thing was that I didn't have enough fluids and after 14 minutes they were having trouble getting more blood and the bag wasn't full yet. Plus I was getting really hot and felt like passing out. They just gave me a drinkt hough and laid some cold clothes on my face and I felt alot better. Even though it was a bad experience I think I'll go again. I know now that I just need to drink more. Jon couldn't give blood cause his temp was too high and steve took all of 4 minutes to give where they couldn't get enough out of me after 14 min. 15 is the make they will leave you hooked up. Anywho.........bye.

2 Idiotic Remarks:

Blogger Pilot whined...

I wanna try and beat that... to do it it'll need to ingest 10 gallons of water... and lift weights wilst giving blood, but I'll fill that bag in 16 seconds.


And pass out.

Tuesday, June 21, 2005 8:37:00 p.m.  
Blogger Soulfood whined...

I'm afraid of needles.

Tuesday, June 21, 2005 8:52:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home