Friday, June 03, 2005

Underground

Some of you might of heard of a big tour that is going on called Sounds of the Underground. Basically it is a tour with a bunch of underground metal bands going across the US and Canada. They are also stopping of in Saskatoon on July 27th. I already have my ticket. Mike, Steve, Gumbo, Pug and me are all going. It's going to be fucking wild! Right now the lineup includes: LAMB OF GOD, CLUTCH, POISON THE WELL, OPETH, FROM AUTUMN TO ASHES, UNEARTH, NORMA JEAN, EVERY TIME I DIE, CHIMAIRA, THROWDOWN, STRAPPING YOUNG LAD, HIGH ON FIRE, MADBALL, TERROR, A LIFE ONCE LOST, ALL THAT REMAINS, DEVILDRIVER, THE RED CHORD, FULL BLOWN CHAOS, F.B.T.M.O.F., THE BLACK DAHLIA MURDER, NORA and GWAR. It's gonna be wild. I can't wait. A ticket only costs 40 bucks too. That's pretty cheap for that many bands. I've been listening to Lamb of God and Opeth to see what they are like and they're pretty good. If the other bands are close to that then it will be awesome. Anywho, I just wanted to say that.

Andrew "I sleep in a pile of money" Pilon

3 Idiotic Remarks:

Blogger Soulfood whined...

Gwar!!!?? Holy shit! I haven't heard from them since they did that interview with Nardwar!

So, are you gonna come visit me???

Friday, June 03, 2005 3:07:00 p.m.  
Blogger Pilot whined...

Gawr and Clutch are fucking awesome

Friday, June 03, 2005 8:17:00 p.m.  
Blogger Steven whined...

Yes, it shall indeed be awesome....aren't I a bastard Pilon, for allowing you to have such a pre-concieved notion of Opeth?

Monday, June 06, 2005 4:23:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home