Thursday, June 02, 2005

AAAAAARRRRRRGGGGHHHHHH!!!

Ok, so I was playing GTA: Vice City last night and I was doing a RC mission where you fly the helicopter through a bunch of checkpoints. I figured it would be easy because I'm a good helicopter pilot. Well that little helicopter is very touchy, what would tip a normal helicopter a degree forward makes this thing roll over. I managed though. I beat it in two tries....the first time really pissed me off. There are 20 checkpoints to get and you have as much time as you want. at about checkpoint 13 I flipped the helicopter on the ground and after I got it upright again it was spewing black smoke. Seeing this I was careful and I managed to make it to checkpoint number 19, I had one left when I flipped her again. This mission took me 9 minutes the first time and 7:30 the next. That took alot of time where I could have been shooting peoples heads off. It really pissed me off. I wanted to smash stuff.

Now on to other stuff. In my last post Shanna mentioned a prank. Now, seeing as everyone who comes to this site was actually part of the prank(Steve, Shanna, Jeremy, big crowd eh??) I won' go into to many details but basically we filled Michelle's shower up with a pound(4 bags) of balloons. Quite hilarious. She gave me the keys herself. It was great.


Andrew "For keyvoard shortcuts, press CTRL with:" Pilon

2 Idiotic Remarks:

Blogger Soulfood whined...

Dude...go do Dirt Track in the stadium. I'm not sure how much time in real life it took me...but it was 24 hours in Vice City time. I can't believe I completed it. I figure if I can do that one, I can do anything. It was brutal.

And I agree about that bastard helicopter...I was like "oh, helicopters are easy!" little fucker.

Friday, June 03, 2005 12:37:00 a.m.  
Blogger Pilon, A whined...

I did the dirt track. When you said you did it that meant I had to. I went in there with 30 life and finished it with 5. That's just from falling off the cycle. Man that was almost the helicopter all over again.

Friday, June 03, 2005 1:24:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home