Friday, June 10, 2005

24 PICKUPS!!! that's amazing!

So, Me and Mike were talking the other day and he was saying how Gumbo got a new guitar and how awesome it is. I asked him some stuff about it and I asked him how many pickups it had. Now, for those of you who don't no a guitar usually has , at the most, three sets of two for a total of six but can go as low as one or two(If you want a decent guitar it has at least three). He responds by saying 18, or maybe 24. Now, I'm sitting there going, man the body on that guitar must be long! Can you imagine a guitar with that many pickups. The body would be three times as long. He was counting each strings pickup, where normally 6 make one pickup. The kid really is stupid. You's think that after being in a band constantly since grad 8 you would at least know a little it but I guess not.

Anyway, I don't feel like typing but I figured I owed you guys an update after that last one.

Adios

3 Idiotic Remarks:

Blogger Soulfood whined...

I don't care about guitars.

TOBY DIES IN 20 DAYS!!!

Friday, June 10, 2005 6:10:00 p.m.  
Blogger Pilot whined...

Unnm your game doesn't download and I can't access your help file?!

Friday, June 10, 2005 8:42:00 p.m.  
Blogger Pilon, A whined...

I FREAKIN' KNOW!!!! You think I really care to get off my lazy ass and do something about it. The game doesn't even have a story line or any puzzles yet, all there is is buying and combat. Also the storage sites I was using only let me try it out for one day, a peice of information they didn't bother to give me on the sign up form.

Saturday, June 11, 2005 12:00:00 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home