Thursday, May 19, 2005

Bored

Well, it's the Thursday of the long weekend. No school till Tuesday and what do you think Im doing??? Why I'm sitting at home like a loser, what else?? All the guys are at Annie practice so that leaves me home alone. Too bad the Pit band wasn't practicing as well. Just got home from sev, bought some drinks for me and mom and some popcorn puffs for her. We had the basement carpet cleaned today. Clint got here at a quarter after one which is when my spare starts so I helped him out and we were done in an hour, just in time for me to get to my history test, which was pretty easy. Some of the stains are still in the carpet but we can still get rid of them. For the most part though it's looking pretty good. So, I haven't stopped listening to my NIN cd since I bought it. It's fucking awesome.

Shit, you should see what we have to do for a final project in Computer Science. Mr. Fred went and got some old code he and another guy wrote back when he was in college for a football game, now this is 20 - 25 years before the visual component of computers came in, when he wrote this it was all typing. He gave us this stack which is about 750 lines of code but the code also has the input, this thing is the legal sized paper stuff( the long paper), and is about 50 pages. We have to rewrite this thing in Visual Basic. I don't even understand the Fucking code, I guess that's the challenge though cause if it was just rewriting then that'd be easy.

I've been working on a website for my infamous Pylon Entertainment(and no I didn't steal that from the Pylon, I've had that since grade 9 or 10 and my nickname has been Pylon for the longest time...I had it first.), basically I'm just trying to organize all the stuff I've done on computer so a portfolio is more possible. I'll be having my RPG(once I'm done it, I just have to add the story and puzzles), some computer movies and pictures, a link to this Blog, a few hand drawn pictures and probably the music me and steve did for Oligodendroglia and any other thing I do. Not like I would use half of the stuff in a portfolio but it'ss add some humor to the site.

Going to see Star Wars tommorrow, leaving at 7 and the shows at 10, we want to be there an hour early at the least so we can get somewhat decent seats. Anywho, I might go online tonite if I'm bored enough but probably not, I just feel like shutting myself off from the world, listening to some tunes and playing computer in this unbearably hot and muggy basement(fucking mostly dried but not completely carpet)

Man Sang, ya'll.

2 Idiotic Remarks:

Blogger Soulfood whined...

OK. So this is a nice long post. Good job.

Did you get me anything from sev?? NO!! Bastard.

And you can stop defending your Pylon title. Hell, you were Pylon since cadets. Me being the older one, I got to keep our actual last name while you were demoted to Pylon.

Thursday, May 19, 2005 10:53:00 p.m.  
Blogger Pilon, A whined...

Pylon's the cool name. Seriously though, most people at school call me Pylon except Jared, Mike Jon Steve and all the teachers and even then I get Pylon once in a while.

Friday, May 20, 2005 3:45:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home