Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Music

So, on Friday me and the guyus are going up to Regina to see the new Star Wars movie. We all ready have the tickets and I'm excited, even though it'll probably suck. I decided that we needed some music to listen to on the way up, some new music. I figured, Well, Mike's got that new Nine Inch Nails cd but I'll still go buy something, maybe even that very cd. I decided on the way there that I would buy a Red Hot Chili Peppers cd but once I got there I decided to look at the prices of that and the Nine Inch nails cd. Well, the Chili Peppers were 18 bucks and the new NIN cd was 16. Looking behind the new NIN cd I saw an older NIN cd for 14 bucks. So naturally I bought it. THis cd will heanchforth be known as The Downward Spiral. Good freakin' cd. I got it during my fith spare today and have already listened to it 3 or 4 times. I also got a Revolver magazine with Trent Reznor in it, talking about his cleaned up act and his past drug and alcohol addictions. Anyway, I really don't have anything to say but I wanted to get a post up so that I didn't have to keep looking at cute little Toby. Bye.


Pylon out.

4 Idiotic Remarks:

Blogger Pilot whined...

I used to listen o Downward Spiral whilst playing Duke Nukem 3D... they're a good match. NIN's The Fragile goes well with Quake 1.

Tuesday, May 17, 2005 7:41:00 p.m.  
Blogger Soulfood whined...

Guh...your posts have gone downhill since the Toby post.

Wednesday, May 18, 2005 12:30:00 a.m.  
Blogger Pilon, A whined...

Still alot better than any of yours

Wednesday, May 18, 2005 10:03:00 a.m.  
Blogger Soulfood whined...

Well...that's just a given.

Wednesday, May 18, 2005 3:37:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home