Tuesday, May 10, 2005

A few Things

ok...a few things...first off, check out my brothers blog on enter the Hires Root Beer contest(I don't know why I'm saying this because all of the people that read this already know about it), His Blog is Here.

Next thing, I was reading his site and he said he was on Blog shares...I went to it and started looking around and it looks pretty cool. I have just requested my blog to be put up there and will soon have the ability to buy shares from it but I bought some shares from my bro already. If you want 'em cheap go now. It's cool though, it's just a mock share buyer and seller. It's pretty wicked. Anywho, I'll probably post later tonite with a link to buy some shares if you want to. Anyway, I'm going to go on msn now....I can't leave the comp room because I've been trying for about two weeks to listen to all four Tool cds in one night but when one stops I keep forgetting to put the next in, I'm almost done Aenima, the third one though so that's good. It's Lateralus that's the freakin' long one though.

3 Idiotic Remarks:

Blogger Pilot whined...

Yess a mention!

Tuesday, May 10, 2005 10:08:00 p.m.  
Blogger Soulfood whined...

I can't believe that's one of your goals in life...to listen to all the tool cd's in one night.

Wednesday, May 11, 2005 12:51:00 a.m.  
Blogger Pilon, A whined...

I try to do it with all the bands I have cds for...some of them are easier than others cause I only have 1 cd but some are impossible like MEtallica where I have all of 'em excpet st anger and the Garage albums.

Wednesday, May 11, 2005 11:00:00 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home