Wednesday, April 13, 2005

A day in the life of the Pylonator

I couldn't think of anything to write about to I'm am going to write a timeline of my average day.

6:55am - alarm goes off
8:30am - finally hear alarm and wake up
8:40am - get up and have a shower
8:45am - get out of shower, get dressed and go to school
8:55am -begin sleep, I mean english class with Ms. Blain
9:55am - go to comp science with Fred and work on my RPG(It's Fucking awesome!)
11:03am -head home for lunch(cook KD and watch this hour has 22 minutes and kids in the hall)
12:00pm - go back to school
12:07pm - go into drafting with Monty
1:15pm - 5th period spare...sit and play asshole with a bunch of guys
2:37pm - go to History class with Abel
3:30pm - go home and either watch tv or sirf the web for 45 minutes
4:20pm - go upstairs and say hi to mommy
4:35pm - say hi to daddy
5:00pm - eat supper(sometimes later) once done eating play guitar
7:00pm - go on the computer and ussually play games(not tonite though, tonite I'm blogging!)
11:00pm - go to bed
12:00am - 1:00am - go to sleep

Well, that's about a day in my life....If you don't like it you can kiss my ass cause you ain't the one living it. My RPG in comp science rules. I can fight monsters, lvl up and edit my stats and I can save games and almost can move. I the lvl up system is alot like diablo and I got that whole thing working....It kicks ass.

3 Idiotic Remarks:

Blogger Pilot whined...

So uhhh... hook me up with that RPG when you're done. MUTHAFUCKAH!

Crazy how alike your life is to that I led when I lived at home.. .almost like we lived in the same room... had the same parents.......... weird...

Wednesday, April 13, 2005 7:39:00 p.m.  
Blogger Steven whined...

Me too....it's uncanny......wait, no it's not, it's not even similar....what the frick?

Wednesday, April 13, 2005 8:51:00 p.m.  
Blogger Soulfood whined...

I can't believe you said "I updated my blog" and I came straight here and am the 3rd person to post a comment.

Anyway...I wish that was my schedule. I can't even have a schedule cause my days are different every day.

Wednesday, April 13, 2005 8:55:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home