Sunday, April 24, 2005

Band Trip

Man the band trip ruled. We got home at 6 o'clock this morning and I've only gotten about an hour of sleep since then. Yesterday, while he was sking at Banff, Jared feel over and broke his collar bone and another girl from Weyburn was watching him fall and fell herself, breaking her arm. Pretty funny shit. So ya, I bought a ten dollar imitation rolex, A Perfect Circle: Amotion DVD, Pink Floyd: Dark Side of the Moon, Tool: Aenima, Evil Dead 2, a Librarian for my WH40K and the best game ever made.
Ok, so the best game I read about in my Computer Gaming World and thought it was the stupidest thing ever but it rules. Basically there are these four paddles with buttons on the top and a wire leading from each one to a middle base. This base has a switch for on, Low strength and High strength. You choose this and press the button to choose how many players are playing. When everyone is ready you push the button in the middle. It goes red and plays a little song. When the light turns green you push the button on your paddle as quick as possible. The last person to push the button or if you push before it turns green you get an electrical shock. I know, I know, sounds stupid, trust me it's addictive. If you have ever read hearts in Atlantis you know what I mean. It's like those guys constantly playing hearts even though their future was on the line because of it. it's the same damn thing, maybe not that addicive but still very addictive, in fact I am going to give myself a low power shock right now........that tickels. The low charge just tickels put the high charge starts geting the muscles twitching.

Anyway, I'm tired.......bye bye.

3 Idiotic Remarks:

Blogger Pilot whined...

you're fucking mad.

Monday, April 25, 2005 4:31:00 p.m.  
Blogger Soulfood whined...

Hehe, you're so funny.

Monday, April 25, 2005 4:33:00 p.m.  
Blogger Pilon, A whined...

The game is fucking fun...that is if you have quick reflexes...watching other people get shocked is hilarious

Monday, April 25, 2005 7:43:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home