Saturday, April 02, 2005

Sin City

So me, Jon and Jared went up to Regina to see Sin City on opening night.....After reading the comics for about 4 hours I figured it was going to be a kick ass movie if it was anything like the comic...it exceeded me expectations. It was a fucking awesome movie. This ain't no Spiderman comics either. Although it looked like alot of people thier thought it was bringing their 10 year old kids. Definitly not a movie a chick would like. I give it a 10/10. One of the best movies I have ever seen. and the list of famous actors is huge.

4 Idiotic Remarks:

Blogger Soulfood whined...

Admit it, you only like it because Jessica Alba is in it...I know how you men are....

Sunday, April 03, 2005 4:53:00 p.m.  
Blogger Pilon, A whined...

She's lucky...she got to kiss Bruce Willis....He's hot. and Shanna, If you had ever read the comics or seen the movie, you would know that Jessica Alba was the worst chick in the movie...she's the only one that didn't take off her top.

Sunday, April 03, 2005 11:06:00 p.m.  
Blogger Jonny whined...

There was more then just her that didn't take her top off.... oh uh I mean it was a great move and I would give my left nut for the DVD when it comes out.... READ THE DAMN COMICS!

Saturday, April 09, 2005 5:05:00 p.m.  
Blogger DorĂ© whined...

I loved Sin City. It reminded me of the days I used to letter for my friend Jay's comic. So dark - so artistic...

Friday, May 13, 2005 4:13:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home