Friday, April 29, 2005

Recording

So, I've been recording some stuff, trying to make a song out of it. The guitar parts I recorded are coming together pretty good, the solo could be a little better but I'm not a lead guitarist. I tried to do the drums last night though and a MP3 player sitting in a small room with horrible acoustics listening to a guy trying to play an instrument he can't just doesn't sound good. It was terrible. The beat itself wasn't all that bad, I screwed up a couple times but I did pretty good beat wise. The fact that my drumset sounds like crap normally without all those othewr factors coming in just made a terrible combination. I've been trying to fid a drum machine program on the net but the only one I have been able to find you can't save with because it's a demo. Kinda sucks. I guess I'm just gonna have to keep trying with the drums and seeing what I can do. Maybe if I just hit each drum idividually and put it all together in the program it might sound better....but hey, who am I kidding, I'm not gonna use that much energy.

3 Idiotic Remarks:

Blogger Steven whined...

Get a job you bum.

Also, I'll sing for you sometime, baby. ;)

Monday, May 02, 2005 8:47:00 p.m.  
Blogger Pilot whined...

Maybe if you would quit touching yourself all the time ti would help too. SINNER!

Tuesday, May 03, 2005 5:46:00 p.m.  
Blogger Pilon, A whined...

I'm sorry....I can't keep every atom of my body from touching each other...well actually I could but that bomb is going to be used elsewhere..I've already said too much.

Wednesday, May 04, 2005 10:24:00 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home