Sunday, May 15, 2005

Hires

As most of you now my brother, Jeremy, is holding a Hires Root Beer contest. I had wrote and recorded a song in 45 minutes for it on why I should get it. My good friend Steve, when hearing about decided he wanted to write one too and I said I would write some music for him to sing to. Upon further discussion we decided we were going to do a full cd. This cd has the original song I wrote and 9 other songs, a total of two songs and one rap having anything to do with Hires and all of them being complete gibberish. the cd is called Oligodendroglia. This cd which will be given to Jeremy when he comes home for my parent anniversary will make his head explode featuring such songs as aLiEnS, Jeremy, Hires(Remix), The Muffinator and Jock Strip. The cd is pure gold and is expected to far surpass the three copies made and acheive triple platnum. Look for the cd and songs from it on charts all over because it's headed up there.....Look out all you bigshot bands, the Pliss are here(by the way steve, we should call ourselves Pliss, it's like pissing blissfully or maybe a mixture of our names, who knows).

5 Idiotic Remarks:

Blogger Steven whined...

Man, pissing blissfully doesn't work at all. I do like the name though. Much better than something like Ballzorz or something.....not that that is implying anything at all.

Sunday, May 15, 2005 10:36:00 p.m.  
Blogger Soulfood whined...

I have nothing to say. But you always bitch when I don't leave a comment, so here's your comment.

Monday, May 16, 2005 3:41:00 p.m.  
Blogger Pilot whined...

My sweet Jesus I can't wait to hear this CD... I'm gonna make Shanna and Shawna listen to it on the way home in the car.

Monday, May 16, 2005 4:41:00 p.m.  
Blogger Soulfood whined...

I was afraid of that. Thank-god it's Shawna's car...so if that happens...we're listening to Usher and Kelly Clarkson. However...from Saskatoon to La Ronge, feel free to listen :D

Monday, May 16, 2005 7:26:00 p.m.  
Blogger Pilon, A whined...

As long as you don't let mom see or hear it.

Tuesday, May 17, 2005 4:01:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home