Friday, May 13, 2005

A Sick Genius

toby1

So your probably asking "Why Andrew my good man,what is with that adorable bunny in the picture above and what does he have to do with the title??" Well, I'll tell you. The name of the particular bunny pictured above is Toby. Toby was found by a young man injured and wet so this young man did the nice thing and nursed him back to health. Now your probably thinking "What a sweet young man!" Hold on...it doesn't stop there. This particular young man said to himself "I would like some money and it's too bad this rabbit can't get me any. Or can it??" this man started up a website that if, by June 20/2005 he has not raised $50,000.00 he will bring cute little Toby to a butcher and have him slaughtered so that he may eat supper. Now your thinking "What a cruel young man." I agree he is cruel...to eat such a cute bunny like that but he is also smart. In the few months his site has been up he has raised over $28,000.00. His site contains pictures of this little bunny and recipes to cook it. I myself don't think he will eat it even if he doesn't get the money, he'll probably get a peice of meat from the store and say it's rabbit. anyway...you should probably check out this sick, twisted, yet ingenius site at www.savetoby.com. and pray for Toby's sake that thi guy raises the 50,000 betwwen his merchandise and donations.

3 Idiotic Remarks:

Blogger Soulfood whined...

OH MY GOD!!! I can't believe this. He could at least donate the money to charity...not just keep it for himself.

Damn that bunny is so cute!!

Saturday, May 14, 2005 12:49:00 a.m.  
Blogger Soulfood whined...

FUCK ANDREW!!! I can't stop thinking about this bunny!!!! I'm just always like "Poor Toby" or, "He's such a cute bunny!!! What an ass!!" I can't stop thinking about him!!! aaaahhhhh!!

Saturday, May 14, 2005 5:01:00 p.m.  
Blogger Soulfood whined...

OK boy...I found a site that Save Toby is probably ripped off of...and they show an actual skinned rabbit!!! it's fucking sick!!! With it's head cut off...I think...I didn't examine it...just closed the browser.

Sunday, May 15, 2005 7:44:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home