Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Blog

Well, my blog is getting a little bit of an update. You'll notice there are links on the bottom, I just need a picture for Steve/Matt's Blog. If I missed you and you want on, send me a message anda picture preferably, if no pic, I'll probably make one for ya. Also a new pic at the top and I moved the big one to the bottom, I figured that thing was too big but Steve complained when I took it off so I left it on the bottom

Also as you might have read below I have tried to introduce myself to Blogshares but am kinda sucking(Jeremy read your messages in the Blogshares thing and reply to me). I am still not able to buy shares from my own Blog, waiting for it to be put into the system or something like that.

Just got back from Pit band, missed the first practice cause I didn't know we had one. Pretty easy music, turns out there is a guitar part so I don't have to play the bass, for awhile IO thought I was going to have to play the upright bass which would have been cool but she didn't want that, just a mis-communication. Would've been cool though.

Me and the guys might be going up to Regina on Friday to see the new Star Wars, it's gonna suck but we will go see it anyway and make George Lucas a richer bastard than he already is.

Got all the Tool cds listened to last night, had to listen to the last two songs on Lateralus in bed but I usually listen to music when I go to bed so it was alright.

Anyway, that's more than I was planning to type(Jeremy remember to check your Blog shares messages.) See ya.

3 Idiotic Remarks:

Blogger Steven whined...

I have a link and I rule the school. Pilon, I'm really liking your blog nowadays. keep up the good work and don't forget, never ever capitalize your 'k's....got it?!

Wednesday, May 11, 2005 10:41:00 p.m.  
Blogger Pilon, A whined...

Why??? hold your cursor over the knox's corner link..

Thursday, May 12, 2005 1:20:00 p.m.  
Blogger Soulfood whined...

I like your new pic for me. It's better and smaller than my lego pic.

Friday, May 13, 2005 12:39:00 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home