Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Late

Well, I just got home. I had Pit Band practice for Annie after school and ended up staying till 7:30 which I then found out the Youth Group has one more act under Wendy's leadership, we have to do a skit thingy and the meeting was at 8. After the meeting we went downstairs and played Halo on XBox live while lipping off a bunch of inbreds from Texas till A quarter after ten. I haven't eaten and there is nothing to eat. Bought Audislaves brand new cd today, Out of Exile. I haven't had too much time to listen to it but so far it's pretty good. Anyway, I haven't been working on the help file for that game because I've been sick all weekend, aw well.

Pi(y)lon say bye bye

3 Idiotic Remarks:

Blogger Soulfood whined...

Awww...poor sick Andrew. Just be better for this weekend!!! I command it!

Anyway, I have nothing to comment really. I'm just trying to waste time untl Jon Stewart comes on.

Tuesday, May 24, 2005 11:45:00 p.m.  
Blogger Pilon, A whined...

Ok, the verdict is in, The cd is Fucking amazing. Although I have no idea what some of the songs are called because when I copied them to my comp It only put the name of the first 7 and they weren't even the right names, they just had a list of 7 tracks on the cd, not the full thing. It sucks. A well, guess I'll have to carry around the case(not)

Wednesday, May 25, 2005 5:01:00 p.m.  
Blogger Soulfood whined...

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT!!!! I don't know if you know yet Andrew...but a teaser for Klay World: Off the Table is out!!!! Go to his webpage. It's so great!!! I'm so excited!!!!!! aaaahhhhhh!!!

Thursday, May 26, 2005 2:17:00 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home