Saturday, June 18, 2005

WOOT!

Well, I was gonna post all this info last night but I couldn't get into the blogger dashboard so I'm doing it today. Yesterday was a great day. It didn't start out that way though. First I had English with Ms. Blain and we just studied, that sucked. Then the power went out and in computer science we just sat there and did nothing. The beel rang and the power came back on just in time for us to have the activity awards in the cafeteria. It was really hot in there and I was wearing a sweater. The awards took almost 2 hours and went from period 2 to three and took up part of period 4. At least Mr. Larson gave us fifteen minutes to get to period 4 so we could eat. On the plus side at the awards I was one of 28 kids to win the Block "W" certificate. Woop de freakin' doo! After that things got better. In period 4, in the fifteen minutes we had, I managed to dig down and show everyone satan in the game motherload(on addictinggames.com). Then in period 5 me and jon came home and watched the simpsons. Then in History we finished watching a movie about Pierre Trudeau which was very interesting. I went home and sat there, waiting for 6:00 roll around because I had the Annie wind up party at Mrs. Weimers. At 5:00 though I remembered that the mazda was up at hillveiw and decided to phone them and see if they found the problem. They got The Fucking thing running.........only to find that the head gasket replacement did not work and it was spewing water all over the Fucking place. So the Mazda is going to get towed to the firehall and they are going to cut it apart.

At this point I was not too happy, they day was not going all that well but I still had the wind up party to go to. I went, we ate good food, had wrestling matches on the trampoline(that is dangerous...and fun) and then we went and played ultimate frisbee for about an hour and then went back to the party. I haven't had that much excercise since grade 10 and man did it feel good, and I'm not even stiff today which is crazy. I was sweaty and slimy and the guys were going to go over to JT Philips house and watch Robot Jox(the greatest movie EVER!!) but I wanted jon to drop me off. When I got home I decided just to change my shirt, shower my head with really cold water and join them. We then went and picked up the movie from Jareds and went back to Mrs. Weimers so that we could follow JT to his house since we did not know where he lived. Jon shut his car off and it didn't start up again. It would turn over and stuff and they were all like "It's the battery" and I was like it wouldn't turn over then. I figured it was out of Fuel. I was right. Steve went and got some gas and it worked. Jon drove to fill up his car and Steve and I went to his house to wait for them and drop the gas canister back at his house. Now...let me explain something here. Steven's parents bought him and 1997 cavalier so that he could drive to and from Regina when he is in Unniversity since the car he was driving probably couldn't make it. Mrs. biss, not knowing I had just failed to fix my car, not knowing I even had one, said to steve that he should see if I wanted to buy the other one, a 1984 Ford Tempo which is in pretty good shape. Everything works just don't trust in on the highway. I said I would think about and asked how much. "200" Mrs. Biss replied. My jaw dropped like Paris Hiltons mini skirt after a few beers. Dad and I went and took a look at it and I would already own it if it wasn't fot the fact the Mr. and MRs. Biss are out of town for the weekend. So now I will have a car(don't expect me to drive up and visit any of you thoguh. It can drive on the highway but I probably shouldn't try it too much).

After finding about that We went over to Jt's and watched Robot Jox. So I got lots of excercise and I will be getting a car soon. WOOT!

Oh, and it was our last day of full classes too. We just have to 15 minute classes before sunstock. Man that's gonna rule! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

War In!(get it..it's the opposite of Peace Out....Ah, nevermind)

5 Idiotic Remarks:

Blogger Pilon, A whined...

Oh ya. It also rained a shitload. The lightning looked awesome and there was a freakin' lot of it. We got like 2 and a half inches.or something like that...maybe it wa one and a half..I can't remember.

Saturday, June 18, 2005 7:12:00 p.m.  
Blogger Pilot whined...

ok so now you have the car, you know what's next! PUSSY!

Go Get Laid my bro.

Way to go, a Fordm you're ruining the family streak of never owining a Ford.

Saturday, June 18, 2005 7:18:00 p.m.  
Blogger Soulfood whined...

Too much information!!! Oh, I am so telling mom to come read this post and these comments.

Saturday, June 18, 2005 7:25:00 p.m.  
Blogger Pilot whined...

Hey Andrew, I still can't get into your game or help file.. what's the dillio?!

Monday, June 20, 2005 4:36:00 p.m.  
Blogger Soulfood whined...

Hey Jeremy...where's my root beer?

Monday, June 20, 2005 7:15:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home