Sunday, December 11, 2005

Santa Claus

Got to be evil today. That's right, I was Santa. I handed out presents to kids for 5 minutes(including a little girl that was extremely scared of me, just cried and cried, maybe she can sense evil?) and made 20 bucks doing it. And Danny(front desk guy) sure got a good chuckle out of it.

Now an important notice from Pylonics: Due to viruses and spyware which I can't seem to get rid of(they are in the files that make Windows run) I will be wiping my computer tonite, as soon as I'm done this post. I should be back up and running before the night is over but just in case I'm not, don't expect a post tommorrow. If everything goes as it has the past 2 times I've wiped this thing, it'll be all good. I think that instead of saving up for a camera, I might save up for a new computer..I just need a new tower so that'll save me money, oh, and I need a new monitor since I'm using Jeremy's.

So, of I go to wipe the.....co.........mputer. Shitty rhymes.

2 Idiotic Remarks:

Blogger Soulfood whined...

Maybe I'll get you to wipe mine when I'm home. Except that I don't trust you. Oh, and I'm not planning on bringing mine home with me.

Sunday, December 11, 2005 8:53:00 p.m.  
Blogger Pilon, A whined...

S'all good, didn't have to wipe it, I forgot that there are recovery points so I just did it from a few days ago BEFORE I got the virus and spyware....rock on.

Sunday, December 11, 2005 10:00:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home